lunedì 27 febbraio 2017

NASHVILLE RELEASES - SECOND PART -

Hello dear stitchers :) I'm glad to present you the SECOND AND LAST PART of my Nashville releases. Please feel free to send me a pre order now and then add items. We are hardly working in order to have enough items for all the shops, but please consider that everything is HAND MADE, for this reason a pre order is more than welcome. My suite is number 312, 3rd floor.  See you soon <3 p="">

To my private customers or european customers: you can order my Nashville releases directly to me or to your local favorite shop. If you wanna order by me, please send an email at: ilfiloincantato@hotmail.com  and I'll send you Paypal requests. Patterns will be sent mid march, the rest of my releases will be shipped at the end of march. THANKS

Patterns:
NOW AND THEN
stitched on 30 ct Mermaid bay linen

FRAKTUR FAMILY
stitched on 30 ct Boleyn Linen 

MISS SARAH SUE SILK
stitched on 30 ct Old salem linen

MISS LINETTE LYNN LINEN
stitched on 30 ct Old salem linen

Thread Keepers: 
Ocean Song handmade Thread Keep








1 commento:

TheCrankyCrow ha detto...

What fun and fascinating new designs Isabella!! The hares in your previous post are absolutely charming...but "Now and Then" really intrigues me. Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin